Friday, February 13, 2015

A little love from the group!

Friends- 
I hope you have a great Thursday and you feel God's love in all you do. Choose this day to believe that he loves you and to see all the beautiful things you see, feel and hear, as a manifestation of his love for you.  He filled the world with wonder because he wants you to be happy because you are his precious child. 

Here are some more lovely thoughts and encouragement from our awesome group:

I think things are going great! I have been praying to understand the scriptures better and retain what I learn so I can use it when needed instead of seeming like I don't know my stuff. Reading about the tree of life this week really impacted me and I felt like I can remember all the details and could easily strike up a conversation with a member or non member and have confidence in what I am talking about. - Trellany

I studied my patriarchal blessing. I found phrases in it that related to ideas I had read in the scriptures this week and had written in my notebook. It helped me remember Heavenly Father's love for me. :) – Lachelle

No ah ha moments - just oh darn moments - didn't exercise again!- Dave (I love the honesty!!) 

I'm enjoying this. I've added something to my simple walking for exercise routine. I hang from our 'tree' for several seconds, to 'stretch' myself a little (something I used to do). - Mary Anne

I was just reminded AGAIN that when I put God first everything else in my life goes better and I'm able to see His hand in every aspect of my life.- Amy

Prayer has been my life line. Lots of changes going on and I get overwhelmed easily. I really love that I can take a break and take a few minutes to pray for help or even just share what I'm grateful for. I always feel calmer and happier after that. - Kari

need to learn to manage through the distractions. the week starts good, but as soon as something interupts the plan, everything falls apart. Its very similar to how often we all read the first chapter of Nephi. But as soon as something interupts a cadence, the whole plan gets tossed. - Marc

I love this challenge. It has helped me be accountable for the things that I am doing. So often we think we're doing ok on prayers, scriptures, etc and reality hits when you are actually tracking it. We can all do better! My hope is that we will all see that we are doing is GREAT! We are divine children of our Heavenly Father. He loves each and everyone of us. He knows how to help us, IF we come unto Him. His love is infinite and we can not even being to imagine how much He loves us and wants us to accomplish all He has sent us here to do! He is our cheerleader, Always!! - Maralyn

Even though I am not sharing my points with everyone I still feel I have accountability and need to do my best. When I have been tired, busy, or whatever it is I make the time to do the daily's.- Dan

I love focusing on the vision of the Tree of Life. I have found so many allusions to it this week. Thank you!- Maryjane

I love hearing others insights, thoughts on what they are reading/feeling. Great questions asked, great comments. That helps me grow. So, I would just encourage everyone to not be afraid to share.- Spring

It is amazing to me that when I am seeking truth and light how anxious Heavenly Fathers is to bless me with greater light and knowledge. It seems everywhere I turn there are gems for me to pick up! Every lesson, scripture, conversation are meant for me; He is standing there waiting to grant me what I need to become the person I want to be. The last few verses of Alma 32 struck me when it repeated more than once that it is by diligence and patience that we will taste the fruit. Patience and diligence! My tree will whither and go away if I don't daily make time to nourish it- forever. It really always comes down to the basics- prayer and scripture study-Always! - Caralee

Things didn't go as well as hoped because I was distracted this first week by boy troubles, if you know what I mean. But I think it will be better this week and from now on!! - Crystal

Lots of love!
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment