Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Silly Poem for YOU!

Hello tree huggers! Haha!

I hope things are going well this week! I've loved discussing some wonderful aspect of Lehi's dream with those in the Facebook group. If you're not on there, come join us, search for "Tree of Life challenge" and we will add you. It's fun. So... when we were little my dad wrote us silly "Roses are Red" poems for Valentine's Day, and I write them for my kids and... I know it's a little early but I wrote you a fun poem today. Hope it puts a smile on your face! Keep up the hard work!
 
Three days of the challenge
Have come and gone
If you’re craving chocolate
You’re not the only one!

Don’t worry about tomorrow
Just enjoy today
And know that love and peace
Are coming your way

Ninety-one new friends
Are cheering for you
As you get rid of old habits
And try to make new

I think about you all day
And write you emails in my head
I want you to find joy
And be spiritually fed

But I have great faith
That this all will work out
Because God’s watching over us,
Of that, there’s no doubt

He loves you so much
And he wants you to see
That you’re his precious child
And forever will be

No comments:

Post a Comment