Tuesday, March 24, 2015

This Week's Mystery Challenge

Hello friends-
Sorry- Somehow I deleted the mystery challenge off of the survey before I sent it out! Weird because I remember writing the question out.
Anyways... The challenge this week is really special to me because I had someone be an angel for me on Friday and it was a huge blessing to me and a direct answer to my prayers! So the mystery challenge is to pray each day to be the answer to someone's prayer this week... to be an angel for them and an instrument in Heavenly Father's hands. We have been working so hard to feel the Spirit in our lives,and feel God's love, I know we can help others along the way and it is such a wonderful experience for everyone involved.
Thanks so much and sorry that got left out!
Lots of love!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment